Arcangelo debuts at the Vienna Konzerthaus with its acclaimed presentation of Handel’s dramatic oratorio.
When Arcangelo gave the first complete performance at the BBC Proms of Handel’s ‘Theodora’ at the 2018 BBC Proms, audiences and critics were united in their praise. We are delighted to have been invited to present our interpretation for our debut appearance at the Grosser Saal in the Vienna Konzerthaus. Our cast is once again led by Louise Alder in the title role, with Anna Stephany as Irene, Tim Mead as Didymus, Jeremy Ovenden as Septimius and Brindley Sherratt as Valens.
- 6.30pm, Saturday 18 January 2020
- Grosser Saal at Vienna Konzerthaus, Lothringerstrasse 20, 1030 Vienna
- Louise Alder – Soprano (Theodora)
- Anna Stephany – Mezzo-soprano (Irene)
- Tim Mead – Counter-tenor (Didymus)
- Jeremy Ovenden – Tenor (Septimius)
- Brindley Sherratt – Bass (Valens)
On sale now via Vienna Konzerthaus: click here to purchase